Package #2 (750 Watts)
We have always worked with smaller scale setups and tried to achieve the most we can get out of them. Here I selected a combination package we suggest that will get more than your average results. This will be Part 2 of a 3 part series of affordable combinations 500, 750 & 1200 Watt RMS setups by Rockford Fosgate.
This link is for only 1- Rockford Fosgate P2D4-10 Subwoofer. The Amplifier and Subwoofer combination will work really well in the ported box below, giving you the clean crispy bass you desire.
You will need (2X) Two Subs to Fill Box
- Features 2.25 Inch Copper Clad Aluminum Voice Coil
- VAST Vertical Attached Surround For Increased Cone Area
- Features Flex Fit Basket Design
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Paper Cone
- 300 Watts RMS 600 Watts Peak Power Rating
- 10-inch, dual 4-ohm subwoofer with 600 watts maximum power handling (300 watts RMS)
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone with high-density poly-foam surround
No need to worry about anything here, with the subwoofer needing about 600 watts RMS total. The extra wattage will allow for it to run cool and give the subs and effortless kick. For really clean sounding music, it has always been our practice to never take the level over half way to keep distortion at its lowest point. you can thank me later, this is a well thought out selection for you and the very same equipment and advice I recommend daily!
Amp Kit – Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)
- 18 Feet 4 Gauge Ultra Flex Blue KCA Power Wire
- 3 Feet 4 Gauge Ultra Flex Black KCA Ground Wire
- One inline fuse holder with 80A AGU Fuse
- One 17 Foot Black Bassik RCA Cable made from Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)
- 20 Feet TCA 14 Gauge CCA Speaker Wire
2-10″ Ported Box
Q Power QBOMB10TB Dual 10″ Turbo Ported Subwoofer Enclosure with Armor Coated Finish and 3/4″ MDF
The Price Point is great and the fact that it is Covered in Armor instead of carpet to keep moisture out is an A+ upgrade!!
NOTE: If you want to keep the box for a while and you don’t mind the few bucks and about an hour of time. You can use Fiberglass Resin to coat the inside of the box, one heavy coat in two separate applications. Apply an application and then let it dry and flip the box to the other side to finish up. Please wear gloves and outside is idea because of the fumes & mess. Careful not to get too much in the ports can leak or drip onto the pretty finish!
These components will work really great together and worth every penny! This Package Deal is under $550 if you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
If you know of something you want to see featured please let us know.